Exilis Skin Tightening System
PRE TREATMENT CONSIDERATIONS
- BTL Exilis System is contraindicated in patients with metal implants as well as any active implanted device. BTL Exilis System is also contraindicated for women who are pregnant or lactating. Please be sure to share your complete medical history with us so we can make sure BTL Exilis System is right for you.
- Please wear comfortable clothing on the day of your treatment so we can gain access to your back/buttocks/thighs for easy placement of the grounding electrode as well as the treatment area.
- No make-up, creams or lotions on skin; no jewelry. Skin should be free from hair (men undergoing facial treatments must shave the morning of the session).
- If the treatment area is on your body (not face), please arrive at your appointment well hydrated. Ideally, you should hydrate 2 days before and on the day of the treatment as this will result in a more comfortable and efficacious treatment.
POST TREATMENT CONSIDERATIONS
- You may experience transient erythema (redness) that will last from a few minutes to an hour or possibly longer.
- Your skin may feel warm immediately after the treatment, but this will dissipate quickly (face treatment) or may last for a few hours as deep tissue retains heat longer (body treatment).
- Increased sensitivity to heat (very hot shower) may last for 24 – 48 hours after the treatment
- You may have some tenderness in the area for a few hours or a day after.
- Treatment around the eyes may yield some swelling and you are encouraged to sleep on two pillows for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment.
- If the treatment area is on your body (not face), stay well hydrated for 4 days after the treatment for better results. Additionally, we encourage light physical activity after treatment to help with lymphatic flow.
- It is highly recommended to keep treated skin protected by proper SPF lotion and to avoid excessive heat exposure (sauna, laser or pulse light treatment, etc.)
We offer free body consultation with one of our specialists here at Mad Peaches.
Make an appointment TODAY and work on getting your summer body ready!!