Don’t be afraid to show a bit of skin this summer, but make sure to protect it from harmful UV rays. That doesn’t mean you have to lather on the heavy foundation. Follow these summer skin care tips so you can show off your bare-faced, beautiful complexion all season long:
If you’ve been squinting in the sun and are struggling with frown lines, crow’s feet, or deep forehead wrinkles, consider BOTOX. This treatment only takes a few minutes and is performed by our highly skilled injection specialists. With BOTOX®, you won’t have to worry about those lines getting deeper.
In the summer, your levels of hyaluronic acid (HA) may decrease the more you are in the sun. HA is a naturally occurring substance in your body that retains water, giving you plumper, softer, and smoother skin. Skip the highlighting and opt for a non-surgical face lift with our dermal fillers which replace the HA you have lost over the years.
Whether you are in search of therapeutic relaxation or a fun date with your partner or friends, facials offer numerous health benefits. Facials detoxify the skin, promote blood circulation, lower stress, and treat acne.
- Our Fire and Ice Facial is designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and softening, and encouraging cellular renewal.
- Our Citric O2 Facial is a firming and tightening mask combines some of the latest technology in peptide, antioxidant and dermal regeneration science, resulting in micro circulation, detoxification and instant firming, lifting, and tightening.Facial is for aged, dull, sagging and uv damaged skin.
- Our Chocolate O2 Facial is great for acneic, sensitive or aging skin. Gently removes keratin buildup and helps to brighten skin.
Microneedling is the perfect treatment for busy summer schedules. It’s quick and versatile, treating a variety of skin issues from hyperpigmentation and scars to sun damage and stretch marks. The more skin is exposed to the sun, the less collagen it produces. Microneedling increases the production of collagen, making your skin look and act younger. Best of all? It’s not just for the face; treatments can be applied to the neck, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back.
Our skin is the most exposed organ to harmful stressors during the summer. You should proactively defend your skin using high-grade medical cosmetics for your daily morning and evening routine.
- SKIN MEDICA aesthetic product line includes repairing creams and sunscreen formulated to restore the skin and promote self-healing.
- iS CLINICAL serums improve complexion and provide antioxidant protection.
- ELTA MD offers non-chemical sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays throughout the day.
- EPIONCE toners and cleansers keep your skin clean, refreshed, and clear of acne.
Your skin is your body’s largest organ, and it absorbs up to 60 percent of what you put on it. At Mad Peaches Medical Spa, we believe it deserves the best treatment. Our expert aestheticians can recommend the products and services that will fit your body and goals. Request an appointment or contact us to learn more!